I feel for you!!!      Glenn

Scooter wrote:

I'm a man. I live in a phone booth with my wife and 2 daughters, who beg
quarters so I can hook up to the web, read my Doobie Fans E-mail and search for
Doobie Pics all day. I'm saving up for some tires for my Gremlin so we can come
to LA & watch through the window at the Hard Rock Cafe this June.

Scooter

PS  The chat with Pat & Cris was really fun!!!