I posted the original 'Who are the fan club members' e-mail on 3/17 and never
expected it to get the response it has.  So far, I have recorded 50
friends, and I hope to meet every one of you someday.  This fan club seems
more like a family than a group of people with similar musical interests.
Some of you have really shared some wonderful stories and testimonies with
the rest of us and I, for one, feel honored that you were willing to do so.
I am proud to call all of you my friends.  I am also pleased to belong to the
fan club of a group of men (and their families) like the Doobie Brothers, who
give so much back to their communities and fans.  I think them and we make a
good combination, right?  Hope to see as many as can make it to LA this
summer!

Jim Adkins (Wanda's other half, which one?...depends on the day)