--Gee, Scott, you are never gunna let me live that "Doobopoly" game down are ya????
(for those of you who are new, we got bored on the list one day and I made up this
game after Monopoly.  All the game pieces were Doobie Brothers and all the places on
the game board were named after places in Doobie songs.)  Yah, I'm just waiting to buy
Toulouse Street so I can trade my house in for a hotel.
Welcome to the club, George Schmitz!  It is an honor to have you...And pay no
attention to that Glenn Guy!  Glenn, you will get yours in LA, honey. Big Mike's gunna
whoop you up if you don't behave!!!hee hee.
George Farago and Ms. Janet Rose, you are both wonderful people and part of the Doobie
spirit that makes this club special.  Thanks for your blood-letting donation this
month!!!
yours,
Gina "Cinderella" Dorman