Hi all.  Dave Noe reporting in from Denver, CO.  I'm 44 years and 5 days
old, just celebrated my 14th anniversary yesterday, and work for the State
of Colorado as a geologist.  I love to hike and snowshoe in the nearby
Rockies, and I'm glad I live on a busy street in town so I can play my
trombone REAL LOUD!

I was in junior high when the Doobie Brothers first hit the airwaves, and in
a lot of ways I feel like I've grown up with them.  It seems like there's a
DBs song for my every memory and mood.  I'm just happy they've come back for
more!

Dave from Denver