I should exercise self-control but today, I just can't.  And I don't care what happens
after this so here goes.  When it's Veteran's Day, none of us dare question those
posts  because of the Doobies and the NVF!  A few months ago it was Teacher's Day and
there were warm and fuzzy posts about that. Myself included. And I am humiliated by
someone's comment that most of my posts are Non-Doobie.  Why is it some people can get
away with things around here and others can't? Yes I have a good memory and yes I am
petty thankyou!  Wanna fight about it?!  If this were a list of Doobie brothers and
sisters, we could call this a case of "Sibling Rivalry" but it's not and I'll have to
accept it for what it is.  I'm writing this cuz I've got nothing to lose at this point
and promise not to ever do this again. I should be where I belong on the Nurse's list.
(gasp!!)  There. I'm done.
Listen to the Music
and I'll do the same.
Gina