Good points Roger,
I was hoping that this list serve was to help establish new and lasting  friendships with people that had the same fanatical desires.  (The Doobies).  I thought it was a non critical forum for us to get to know each other and to develop a network of friends with similar things in common.  If we could all just not be so critical of one another and let things slide.  We are all different.  We will all do different things and post things that help emphasize our uniqueness.  This is what establishes who we are.   Part of being friends is accepting the fact that we all do have differences.
I don't believe that there is a mold that must be followed.  It is all about sharing and being friends and most of  all having fun.  Let's have fun!  Sorry if it sounds like I am preaching, but I just don't want anyone hurt.  Deep down we are friends.  We just need to let it show more I think. You are all great and I love the doobs and I love the people in this list.  I wish we could all be more forgiving and realize that "People Gotta Love Again."    Thanks!  Glenn

Roger Cunningham wrote:

Sheila Rudd wrote: "The subject line was listed as "non-doobie" for goodness
sake! What else does one need if one does not want to read non-doobie

Sheila and Gina,

Please do not leave.  I have personally enjoyed your postings here
immensely.  Your postings are all Doobie related.  The strange irony is that
the very people who post complaints about "non-Doobie" related material have
only posted complaints.....which are NON-DOOBIE related.  So far, our chief
complainers are 0 and 9 at posting Doobie related posts (I kept a record).
They only post complaints.  I get tired of this.  I would rather have 300
fulfilled, energized, and participative fans on this listserve than 1000
complainers who only seek dry info that can be found elsewhere on the
internet or in FAQ listings.

To those who seem to believe that it is their task in life to enforce some
Nazi code on the list serve over irritation at having to press a "delete"
key once or twice a week....I say....Get Another Life.  Laurin, Pete and
others have already politley hinted at the great family that we have here.
This is a family that willingly accepts other Doob fans and a family that
loves to get together and keep in touch.

This is what the Doobs set up the list for.  If you don't like it, just
subscribe to the Doobies FAQ....and get a monthly update.

WE meanwhile.......will have fun......as Doobie fans....

RogBC