God forbid we wish the mothers on this listserv "Happy Mother's Day". You had the
message subject line as "non-doobie", for goodness sake! What else does one need if
one does not want to read non-doobie related messages? I, too, am pissed off at the
rudeness here and will be signing off, once again. I came here for good times and good
news about a band consisting of the most compassionate, humanistic members of any band
today (and yesterday), because we are like-kind, as nurses. I listen to this band
everyday. But, I have to deal with miserable people, unfortunately, most everyday on
the job and do not care to have my quiet time infused by same. The moderator of this
listserv is quite active and does a great job, so why do so many think they wear this
hat? Shouldn't friendly dialog here, doobie and non-doobie related, foster better fan
club gatherings? Peace to all and
good bye for good this time!

A quite happy nurse and mother here! Oh, and one of those bad lurker types, too, who
will be enjoying the boys in Kettering!