From: "gina dorman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: This is bad but can't help it
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 15:05:00 -0700

I should exercise self-control but today, I just can't.  And I don't care
what happens after this so here goes.  When it's Veteran's Day, none of us
dare question those posts  because of the Doobies and the NVF!  A few months
ago it was Teacher's Day and there were warm and fuzzy posts about that.
Myself included. And I am humiliated by someone's comment that most of my
posts are Non-Doobie.  Why is it some people can get away with things around
here and others can't? Yes I have a good memory and yes I am petty thankyou!
  Wanna fight about it?!  If this were a list of Doobie brothers and
sisters, we could call this a case of "Sibling Rivalry" but it's not and
I'll have to accept it for what it is.  I'm writing this cuz I've got
nothing to lose at this point and promise not to ever do this again. I
should be where I belong on the Nurse's list. (gasp!!)  There. I'm done.
Listen to the Music
and I'll do the same.
Gina