You go, girl, and tell 'em like it is!
Ed C.

In a message dated 5/9/01 4:05:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I should exercise self-control but today, I just can't.  And I don't care
what happens after this so here goes.  When it's Veteran's Day, none of us
dare question those posts  because of the Doobies and the NVF!  A few months
ago it was Teacher's Day and there were warm and fuzzy posts about that.
Myself included. And I am humiliated by someone's comment that most of my
posts are Non-Doobie.  Why is it some people can get away with things around
here and others can't? Yes I have a good memory and yes I am petty thankyou!
Wanna fight about it?!  If this were a list of Doobie brothers and sisters,
we could call this a case of "Sibling Rivalry" but it's not and I'll have to
accept it for what it is.  I'm writing this cuz I've got nothing to lose at
this point and promise not to ever do this again. I should be where I belong
on the Nurse's list. (gasp!!)  There. I'm done.
 Listen to the Music
 and I'll do the same.
 Gina