Good news on the meeting.
Meanwhile, the repos have caught up, the 'unavailable' cv1 has
disappeared and been replaced by cv4.
However, I have to re-link my apps, and that means configuring projects
in Eclipse. Currently finding the correct libraries to link to and
getting the IDE to notice the path is the problem. Just hope it isn't
objecting to my make install last night. As long as I tell it where to
link, duplicates should not be a problem.
Simono

--
Next meeting: Blandford Forum, Tuesday 2010-05-11 20:00
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413