I'm not having much fun with it on my netbook... I'm now on an Acer Aspire
One ZG5, and it doesn't seem particularly faster, and worse, I can't keep my
wireless connection live.  Seems to be related to the ath5k driver, but I
have yet to find a fix. I can't get madwifi to compile... Arrgh.

I think the problem for me may be that I did an upgrade rather than a
reinstall. I had lots of 'stuff' that was extra to the original install,
including bridge networking to a virtualbox (yes, on a netbook -- seems
silly now).  I'm now to the point that I think I need to back up my data and
do a clean install.  I might even take the opportunity to rid my boot menu
of the Windows XP option.

Miss you guys.  Hope you have a good meeting next week!
Marti.