Anthony Nedland wrote:
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
On Qua, 06 Jan 2010, Pascal Volk wrote:
Sorry, but I really can't understand, why the most unbuntu users seems
to be unable to read AND understand so simple written documentation. :(

<flamebait>
If they could, they'd be running debian. :-)
</flamebait>

Distro discussion aside, I think I know for sure what my issue is at this point. I looked at the tables I have in mysql. The show du...@baldtel.com in the username field. Every email username is listed as u...@domain. There is also a domain field that just has baldtel.com in it. No @ there. My logs are showing that when the server looks for a username to send/receive as, it refuses anything like duane, because it's looking for the username du...@baldtel.com. That's what I must have to change right? When someone tries to send from an external domain to this address they get the server bounce back message that duane doesn't exist. When I log into the POP side of the server it works because I use the username with the @.
Does this make sense at all?

You know what?
I got it.
Awesome.