Karl Corder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Neil, that is going to be one of my problems specially
if I use a vertical as the
ground here is Dolomite (rock), when we moved here I
noticed on the
maps that there were a lot of swamps and that was
because the
Rochester area where we live is on rock. I found the
conductivity
of various soils and rock was one of the worst. I have
considered
a windom if I can just figure out where to put the
ends. Thank
you very much for your reply. -Karl wa2ovj