From: drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net
[mailto:drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net] On Behalf Of Mike
Bryce
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 2:09 PM
To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
Subject: [Drakelist] Just thinking out loud

Guys and gals...

This is somewhat a pipe dream.

Just thinking. Would a new state-of-the art power supply for
the Trxxx series be doable?

Talking about new transformers, improved design, fan
cooling, maybe a automatic lost of bias shut down.

perhaps more. Same size as the ac4? perhaps smaller?

what would be a doable price?

Not looking at specifics, but think the $250 to $300 range.
Perhaps less, perhaps more. the determining factor will be a
good long lasting transformer with improved rating.

so.. input anyone?

Mike, WB8VGE

SunLight Energy Systems

The Heathkit Shop

http://www.theheathkitshop.com/

J e e p

o|||||||o

Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message,
but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced