Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 01:10:47 -0500
To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
From: epy...@indy.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] TR7 Help please

You need one Bourns 1k pot 3296W-1-102LF for the 10 volt adjustment, and 5
Bourns 10k pots 3296W-1-103LF for the passband frequency adjustments.
They are $2.19 each at Newark.

73

Joe Pyles, KC9LAD

At 03:42 PM 12/12/2009, you wrote:

It's been a while now, so I don't recall if the exact numbers listed there are
still available, but you should be able to find out on mouser.com - that's
where I bought mine.  Note that a resistor (one per pot) located near each pot
position must be relocated to the back of the board to make room for the pots.