Adrian,

There are two boards that are commonly found with a TR-7.  One is the board
needed to operate the rig when the DR-7 digital display board is removed for
testing or alignment.  It is labeled C3990W and is shown here:
http://incolor.inetnebr.com/jshorney/tr7ext.htm

The other is the board which is removed when the NB-7 noise blanker is
installed.  Early rigs shipped without the NB-7.  The later TR-7A included
the NB-7 board.  The NB-7 board itself is shown here:
http://www.dproducts.be/Drake_Museum/images/NB7color.jpg

Good luck,
-Tom