OK I did some more checks today and this is what I see.  With the Transceive
in Separate and INJ cable hooked up I can hear the Transmiter VFO in the
Receiver and I can still adj the Idle current (although the idle goes up
another needle width when the relay closes) I turned it over and tried
poking the relay while in receive mode and it did not change.  I can hear it
switching and seems to be working but in Separate the xmit VFO is 'ON' and I
can adj the level in the receiver with the bias adj.  I pulled V11 and it
did not change.  Will check the T/R relay again and make shure someting is
not stuck in the contacts.  I feel it is almost working but not yet...

In Separate should both neon vfo lights be on all the time?  I can't
remember but now I have the transmitter neon on ALL the time and the rcvr
neon goes OFF when I key the mic.  In Rcvr AND Xmit Mode either light stays
on all the time.  Should Both Neons alternate in Separate?

Paul -