Personally, I'm thankful there are folks with enough energy, intelligence, interest, and time to run lists. And, I can't thank Garey enough for the expertise he continually shares regarding Drake equipment. Without his help, most of my Drake gear would still be broken.

Multiple lists don't bother me a bit and if they did, unsubscribing is very easy. I regularly and easily drop off lists that no longer interest me, that prove to have no traffic, or send spam . Certainly have no response (or performance ) expectations, it's all free.

73, Curt KB5JO