From: John Hudson <john.hud...@calema.ca.gov>
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] The un-needed OTHER Drake List
To: "ddswl" <dd...@centurytel.net>, "k4...@mindspring.com"
<k4...@mindspring.com>, "drakel...@.zerobeat.net" <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Date: Friday, August 13, 2010, 4:37 PM

I'm just thankful for the Drakelist and the information I lean by watching the
posts and responses.

I guess if you want to discuss or kick around issues for long periods of time
that might be best done on Yahoo, where I also subscribe, but this list tends
to be technical (which is what I'm interested in) and extremely helpful!

Let's not ruin it, OK.

Eom, de WA6HYQ