This is probably the longest thread that's been on either list for quite a while!

I see absolutely no reason anything should be ruined, Thom does (and HAS done for a LONG time) an excellent job with this list, and I've at least tried to maintain the 'other' list. I always give newcomers both lists and encourage them to join both. I don't know that there's a whole lot of difference between them as far as content, Thom rarely interferes here, (and always politely,) and so far at least I've not had to pipe up on the other one. We're all (mostly!) adults and unlike our politicians can 'agree to disagree' peacefully.... :-) Personally, I just think Drake users are better people all around!

As I said earlier, no-one seems to 'cross-post' (meaning send a post to two or more lists by cc'ing, separate messages are ok but generally unnecessary) so it's no big deal to subscribe to all the Drake lists. There are a lot of people who subscribe to both but only post on one for one reason or another.

Thanks Thom!

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line&  TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

kf4by wrote:
I totally agree with John, WA6HYQ! Especially the last statement, "Let's not ruin it, OK."