To go even more Off Topic...

YES Curt, you will like it a lot!  W9TO was the designer, hence the name.

As a 15 year old kid in 1967 I built my version in our high school electronics
shop class.  It has never missed a DIT since!  As a confirmed Drake lover
even back then, I folded up a Drake style chassis/box so it matched my
R-4A.  As a kid, and as my first attempt at using a sheet metal brake and
sheer, it came out a little bit big, but it still matched Drake pretty well if
I don't
say so myself...

My request:
I built it from a design in (I am pretty sure) in a 1959 W6SAI Radio Handbook
than my dad (SK) had.  As copy machines hadn't been invented yet(!?) I of
course don't have a copy.  DOES ANYONE have this manual and could make
me a copy of the article so I at least have a schematic in case it ever
breaks???
Or even just confirm that there is indeed a W9TO keyer in there.
I have googled and found that there was a pdf copy on line at one time but it
seems to have gone away..

TIA and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all,
73,
Gary