From: Al Parker <anc...@ec.rr.com>
To: Gary Winblad <garywinb...@comcast.net>
Cc: k4...@mindspring.com, drakelist@zerobeat.net
Sent: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 01:30:01 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] Slightly Off-Topic: W9TO KEYER

Hi Gary,
    I have that handbook, it's on pg 597, 'A "9TO" Electronic Key'
My book is in pristine condx, I bought it on my honeymoon in 1963, and
it's been well cred for since.  I can probably flatten it to make scans
without hurting it, but it might be out of focus near the center.
73,

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole