On 2002.04.24 09:34 Michel Dänzer wrote:

> Anyway, MACH64_{READ,WRITE} will likely have to be changed to use
> {in,out}_le32 (in mach64_drv.h) for it to work on PPC.

As Peter managed to get everything to compile, yesterday I was looking
into this but when looking at r128_drv.h but it only used the
le32_to_cpu/cpu_to_le32 macros for Alpha. I guesses that for MMIO
operation this wouldn't be necessary in PowerPC after all, as is the case
of Mach64. Is this so? If so in which situations is it necessary to
account for endian machines?

José Fonseca