>OK, I found out what was causing the oops, but I'm not sure why yet.  It
>was in mach64_dma_vertex:
>
>buf_priv->prim = vertex.prim;
>buf_priv->discard = vertex.discard;
>
>I've disabled these lines until I can figure out what's wrong.  Peter can
>you update cvs and try it again?

Now i have re-compiled the entire dri-tree, and yes something has
happened. When i run glxgears i do get the glxgears displayed, this has
never happened before! The problem is that as soon as the window is
displayed the computer hangs and the only way to shut it down is via
control+alt+delete, and i am not very happy about that. I can´t see any
error messages in the system log, please get back to me on how you wish
me to proceed.

Peter