> Peter, could you try this so that we could pin point where the fault
> occurred exactly. I don't know if it's needed to recompile the kernel
> to have more symbol information. On the x86 there is a specific option
> for that in the kernel configuration.

Sorry i can´t be of more help, but it seems that many of the "error
codes" are not included in the sytem map i get 21 error codes when
backtracing but only two of them are in plain text, those are

c000431c T ret_from_syscall_1+0x0
exception:cc00 [cd17ff50] fd14868

And i have checked that the System.map gets loaded since if I remove
from the path specified in yaboot.conf it i can´t boot.

Peter