On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 02:23:49PM +0100, Alan Hourihane wrote:
>On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 01:51:50PM +0100, José Fonseca wrote:
[...]
>> Yes, that seems cleaner, since I won't have to bother eliminating the
>> compiled stuff away.
>
>Yep.
>
>> >What does 'uname -s' return on NetBSD and FreeBSD ?
>>
>> On the FreeBSD of SF compiler farm it return 'FreeBSD'.
>
>Just massage the scripts for these cases and copy from the bsd directory
>instead. All done.

Ok. I've updated the scripts for both things, but I got a lot of errors
(missing defines etc) when trying to build the DRM on a machine, and
only the most simple DRM got built (tdfx and glint if I'm not mistaken).
Is there any missing or did I do something wrong?

I also tried to run the script on CF FreeBSD server but it seems that I've been
using some GNU specific features of some programs (make -C failed) so it
will take a little more massages. I also don't know how the BSD kernel
modules(?) works (and the scripts neither!)

I don't know what's the demand for BSD binary snapshots, but if someone
more keen on BSD wants to give it a try take a look on the
http://dri.sf.net/snapshots/scripts/README for an updated description and
information on how to use this scripts.

José Fonseca