> The only problem is that this extension is an "X" extension, and isn't

ATI recently promoted it to ATI_texture_env_combine3.

> listed in the extension registry.  The net result is that the enums for
> it aren't in the "standard" glext.h file.  I know that Brian hasn't
> wanted to hand-edit glext.h in the past, but perhaps an exception could
> be made?  Either that or perhaps would could collectively prod ATI into
> posting the extension to the registry. :)

FWIW, the spec can be found on ATI's webpage.

http://www.ati.com/developer/sdk/RadeonSDK/Html/Info/ATI_texture_env_combine
3.txt

I CC'ed the folks at ATI listed under contacts. It definitely were nice to
see ATI_texture_env_combine3's tokens being part of the standard glext.h
file as I manually had to add them myself as well :)

A bit unrelated:

> > Log: OpenGL Error: GL_INVALID_ENUM (UOpenGLRenderDevice::Unlock)
> > (if anyone wants the full log let me know)

On OS X 10.2.3 this is caused by

glTexEnvi( GL_TEXTURE_ENV, GL_OPERAND2_RGB, GL_SRC_COLOR );

which AFAICT should be legal if ARB_texture_env_combine is exposed or the
OpenGL version is at least 1.4. Am I missing something? I don't have a Linux
machine to verify that this is the reason for the GL_INVALID_ENUM on Linux.

-- Daniel, Epic Games Inc.