Am 2003.06.21 22:23:40 +0200 schrieb(en) Daniel Vogel:
> > On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 02:14:20PM +0200, Andreas Stenglein wrote:
> > > Which programs/demos/games could/should be tested as
> > > they make use of the 3rd texture unit?
> >
> > There was a patch on the list ages ago (before a lot of
> > the new stuff like TCL / vtxfmt was added)
> >
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=dri-devel&m=101391172220971&w=2
> >
> > At that time, not much used it at all (i.e quake 3, rtcw etc).
> > Brian changed multiarb to add a 3rd texture to test it IIRC.

strange that it didn't got merged.

> > I don't know if any of the newer games since then will use it, like nwn?
>
> UT2003 makes use of it.
>
> -- Daniel, Epic Games Inc.

I tried to get the UT2003 linux-demo some weeks ago, but the download failed.
I also tried some other mirrors: no success.
Before starting another attempt: What version do I need:
ut2003demo-lnx-2206.sh.bin ?
and the UT2003 2225 patch ?
Or do I need to get the full game for the latest features and fixes?

best regards,
Andreas