--- Keith Whitwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Primarily the difficulty of creating an automated two-way bridge between
> them.
>   As I understood it, the BK->CVS gateway you've talked about is a one-way
> affair, right?

Larry has offered to import DRI CVS into BK and then setup a BK to CVS bridge
at bkbits.net. This would mean that CVS is served from bkbits.net. He asks that
everyone give it a try and not just ignore it if he is going to go through the
trouble of setting it up.

I don't have personal experience with the BK/CVS bridge. Maybe someelse can
comment on it.

> If we ever did change version systems, it would be nice to make it an opt-in
> affair, where CVS continued working seemlessly with the newer system.  It's
> not clear that could be achieved without a human in the loop to resolve the
> inevitable conflicts, but your statements above make me think maybe you
> believe it can?
>
> Keith

=====
Jon Smirl