On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 06:21:32PM +0100, Keith Whitwell wrote:
> Thomas Emmel wrote:
>

> >I would do so if I could download the source.
> >CVS is currently unusable for normal users.
> >Error is:
> >
> >cvs [server aborted]: cannot make directory KSC5601: No space left on
> >device
> >
> >and this message means that the CVS-server is full.
>
> OK, this was supposed to have been fixed in August, it's now september &
> it's a real problem.
>
> Looking at the sourceforge site status page, it doesn't seem like they are
> at all committed to the idea of restoring usable pserver cvs access -- all
> the talk is about nightly tarballs.
>
> What options do we have?  I'm reluctant to talk about moving away from
> sourceforge - can we put links to an rsync mirror like Jose's on the
> website? (I'm reluctant to do this for the existing mirror, as I belive
>  that's basically Jose's workstation, right?)

You can put a link to the rsync mirror for my univeristy workstation
(mefriss1.swan.ac.uk) as it has much more bandwith than I'll ever need.

Unfortunately some people have problems accessing it, and that's the
reason for the 2nd mirror. That one is severely limited and will be put
down shortly once I return to the UK.

> How rapidly do updates propogate into these mirrors?

They're being updated nightly so they're up to 24hrs out of date, but I
can update more frequently if necessary.

Jose Fonseca