> Stock drivers never have. You may want to help with the kernel patches
> floating around for this?
Well, I don't really know. I am not a big kernel expert. I just say what
I see: when I run "standard" Fedora X driver - agpgart is loaded without
my intervention. With dri snapshots - I have to load it myself. That's
just it.

> Does it give more information with LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose ?
Tried a couple of hours ago:

# LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose glxinfo | head
libGL error: XF86DRIQueryDirectRenderingCapable returned false
name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: No

Does this make any sense?