On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:06:23 +0000
"Sergey V. Oudaltsov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yess! I found! Strace is the girl's best friend!
>
> r200_dri.so is linked against libexpat.so.1 - while Fedora only provides
> libexpat.so.0. That is why libGL.so cannot load r200_dri.so - and
> reports missing DR! At the moment, I just symlinked libexpat.so.0 to
> libexpat.so.1 - and got my DRI working. Yahooo!

That's strange. You should have seen a dlopen-error in the output of

# LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose glxinfo

The error message you got would indicate that something else was wrong
at that time:

libGL error: XF86DRIQueryDirectRenderingCapable returned false

José, many people are having this libexpat problem. What's the
recommended method to add some sort of trouble-shooting entry in the
Wiki? The TroubleShooting template seems to be tailored for
application-specific problems. We could use it though to make one page
InstallationProblems to cover typical installation problems.

> --
> Sergey

Regards,
  Felix

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Kühling  (_____\Ä/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.