At 02:53 PM 18/12/2003, Felix Kühling wrote:

Take a look at
xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/drivers/savage/savage_bci.h. There are
conditionals

#if SAVAGE4
#endif

Try defining

#define SAVAGE4 1

I did that and things got better now. The 2D is still currupted if i don't use the option "DisableTile" but now a can see the color of the gear and before it was just a white window (http://max.brz.net/glxgears_disabletile.png) but what i found very interesting is if i don't use "DisableTile" option, the 2D is corrupted but glxgears works just great just the way it should be and i got about 500FPS (P3 866Mhz).

I tried to change some values but no luck and i hope you have any idea. I think that we need to find a way to make 2D driver work without "DisableTile" option because if that happen, we know that the 3D driver will work too.

bye.

Rafael Máximo