On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 12:10, Felix KÃhling wrote:

> > E.g. it starts like
> >
> > http://penguinppc.org/~daenzer/DRI/endgame1.jpeg
> >
> > and then switches to
> >
> > http://penguinppc.org/~daenzer/DRI/endgame1.jpeg
> >
> > and back and forth.
>
> I've seen different color schemes without TCL. There is some kind of a
> fadeout and then it fades in with a new color scheme. But these schemes
> were more distinct than your screenshots.

It fades between games and uses different colour schemes for different
games; those are features, I asked because Roland said he doesn't see
different schemes.

The problem seen in the screenshots happens within a single game.

> Also what I see is a lot darker. In your screenshots diffuse lighting
> looks ok.

Sounds like you're seeing another bug...

BTW, I suspect the r100 driver may also need attenuation fixes, I seem
to remember lighting problems in bzflag similar to those I fixed in the
r200 driver. At the very least, we should try to reconcile the code
between the drivers.

--
Earthling Michel DÃnzer      |     Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer
Software libre enthusiast    |   http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer