On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 01:47, Felix KÃhling wrote:

> The funny thing is, that I'm seeing the same on Radeon (r100). It took
> me a while to realize that this was the behaviour you were describing
> ;-). I always thought the changing colors were intentional.

So I used to think. :)

> It makes sense since the color depends on whose move it is. But with
> TCL disabled and with indirect rendering the colors don't change. I
> also tried this on my ProSavage and it looks the same as with software
> TCL and indirect rendering. Maybe taking a look at the endgame source code would shed
> some light on this?

I've been looking around it and even changing some things to see the
effect, but no trace so far. I may well have missed something though,
I'd appreciate if you took a look as well.

--
Earthling Michel DÃnzer      |     Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer
Software libre enthusiast    |   http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer