On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 21:12, Roland Scheidegger wrote:

> Sure this is about timing?

No, the only thing I'm sure of is that _mesa_lookup_enum_by_nr()
reliably works around part of the problem here.

> What I see in endgame is this:
> Every few seconds, the colors change from orange/brown to
> orange-brown/grey. Compared to R200_NO_TCL (or software mesa) both of
> these color sets are wrong (should be orange/grey if mesa is correct).

It has several colour schemes, but yes, the alternating lighting (which
seems to correspond to some moving pieces here) is the problem.

> Maybe not all necessary state is submitted?

Maybe, but that doesn't really explain my observations, does it?

--
Earthling Michel DÃnzer      |     Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer
Software libre enthusiast    |   http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer