On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:46:30 -0800 (PST)
Jon Smirl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am copying the v files. The branches get impact via single file symlinks as I
> explained in
> other mail.

Only branches which use the external DRM. Branches that still have their
own "internal" one should not be affected.

As an analogy: Branches with their own "internal" copy of Mesa sources
were not affected by the changes that moved 3D drivers to Mesa CVS and
removed the Mesa source code from xc/extras/Mesa in DRI CVS.

Felix