On Friday 19 March 2004 12:26, Brian Paul wrote:
> I figured people doing driver development would prefer to work on a
> stable Mesa branch, but it hasn't panned out that way.  I guess I
> don't feel too strongly either way.
>
> I don't think anyone's checked in any DRI driver changes to the stable
> mesa_6_0_branch branch so I'm not sure what state it's in.
>
> -Brian

Well right now HEAD doesn't work for at least i810 and probably some others.
I'm not so much concerned for the developers as for the users who just want
to download it and have it work.  Telling them to build against the stable
branch (like (edit edit edit) the docs now say) should help.  I hope.

I suppose the next user to wander into #dri and ask me, gets to be the guinea
pig.