On Wednesday 17 March 2004 13:03, Keith Whitwell wrote:

> > I think CVSBranches on the wiki needs to be reorganized into several
> > sections (current, sleeping, and obsolete) to reflect this; current would
> > stay about the same, sleeping would be things like savage and s3virge,
> > and obsolete would be merged branches (r200) or abandoned branches (dmx,
> > smt).  The sleeping ones could be annotated with links to mailing list
> > posts describing the major changes.
> >
> > If that sounds acceptable, let me know so I can rework CVSBranches.
>
> This seems reasonable to me...  Thanks for taking this on.

No problem.  I split the branches into current, sleeping, merged, and
obsolete, and added a note about the DRM changes.  I'll be adding more to
that list shortly.

In the future, if a change to the trunk requires changes in a current or
sleeping branch, it should get a link on that list.  Of course ideally we'd
have no sleeping branches...

- ajax