ajax wrote:
On Wednesday 17 March 2004 14:06, ajax wrote:

No problem.  I split the branches into current, sleeping, merged, and
obsolete, and added a note about the DRM changes.  I'll be adding more to
that list shortly.

Added a few to the list, mostly things I've had trouble with while getting tdfx to work again.

In the future, if a change to the trunk requires changes in a current or
sleeping branch, it should get a link on that list.  Of course ideally we'd
have no sleeping branches...

Which reminds me. Brian, you'd said in:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=dri-devel&m=107099482602285&w=2

that DRI builds should happen against a tagged Mesa branch. Currently the Building page tells people to build against HEAD. I know that's not good, but is that branch still the officially-blessed branch for stable builds?

I figured people doing driver development would prefer to work on a stable Mesa branch, but it hasn't panned out that way. I guess I don't feel too strongly either way.

I don't think anyone's checked in any DRI driver changes to the stable mesa_6_0_branch branch so I'm not sure what state it's in.

-Brian