I didn't get the best shot, but I didn't want to risk a lockup at the time.
Try looking closer at the bot.

When I exited to the menu most of the background was corrupted.

Rune Petersen

Aapo Tahkola wrote:

        Quake3:
map0: Texture corruption (random changing garbage). this corruption will bleed into other games started after Quake3 is closed.
                http://megahurts.dk/rune/stuff/shot0003.jpg

I dont see anything wrong with that shot.

Does it change if you look from different angle?
If it changes all the time, id say you have gart overlapping with fb.