Thanks all,

I think this would be interesting as well - I'm glad to hear that folks
are using DSpace for ETDs.

Our debate here is centered on future support of ETDs in DSpace. We've
had to do quite a bit of customization to support ETDs (thank goodness
for Tim Donahue's code :)! Does anyone know if there are future plans to
better support ETDs in DSpace?

Best,
Susan