On 13/11/07 23:52, "Christian Voelker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I appreciate your comment written with the deep knowledge of a
> long term user but I have a hard time to google all the external
> references to technologies such as Tapir, Researcher Pages, Sword
> an everything else you mention. I would need to know them to
> really understand where you are heading to. Can you gimme a link
> or a hint?

Tapir:
 - http://www.thesesalive.ac.uk/dsp_home.shtml
 - http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/TapirAddOn

Researcher pages:
 - http://tinyurl.com/yveb2u
 - An example: http://tinyurl.com/yw6sk2

SWORD:
 - http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/repositories/digirep/index/SWORD
 - http://sourceforge.net/projects/sword-app/

I hope they help,

Stuart

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Aberystwyth                      Aberystwyth University

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860