Hi Maike:

I have not tested this, but if you consult the documentation at:

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Web_Integration_Guide

it suggests that if you add a query parameter 'jurisdiction'
(the doc calls them 'URL variables') to the Creative Commons URL
requested in the submit/creative_commons.jsp, you can force the
Canadian licenses to appear. If this works, document it for the
benefit of others.

Thanks,

Richard