On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 11:38 AM, George Kozak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dorothea and everyone...
>
> I guess I've been a bad boy.  Since Dspace 1.2, I have been actually
> changing the JSP's and not using /jsp/local.  I thought at one point
> we were told to no longer use /jsp/local...but I have been wrong before ;-)

Really? When/what/where did you hear this? That's something where we
should probably have our story straight!

If /jsp/local is still the thing to do, I suppose what you'd want to
do is copy your /jsp to /jsp/local and put a fresh set of JSPs in
/jsp. At that point you could do a diff to see which files are
different, and discard any in /jsp/local that just copy from /jsp.

Dorothea

--
Dorothea Salo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digital Repository Librarian AIM: mindsatuw