Hi all.

I would like to find out where I should keep my customized jsp files
(layout/header-default.jsp) so that they are implemented if I rebuild
the application. The Documentation states:

If you wish to modify a particular JSP, place your edited version in the
[dspace-source]/dspace/modules/jspui/
src/main/webapp/ directory (this is the replacement for the
pre-1.5 /jsp/local directory), with the same path as the
original.

Then they give an example:

To edit [jsp.dir]/community-list.jsp, the customized version must go
in :

[jsp.custom-dir]/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/webapp/community-list.jsp

What they don't tell me is what [jsp.dir] or [jsp.custom-dir] is (are
they the source or target directories).

I have tried all kinds of variations without success, the default files
get deployed.

So, my source code is in /dspace-src, and my built application
is /dspace.

Am I supposed to put my customizations in
/dspace-src/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/webapp/dspace-src/modules/jspui/src/main/webapp/layout/header-default.jsp

I have tried this as well as
/dspace-src/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/webapp/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/webapp/layout/header-default.jsp

as well as
/dspace-src/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/webapp/layout/header-default.jsp

but all to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shaun.