Hello Shaun,

the directory structure after webapp is identical to the one in
[dspace-source]/dspace-jspui/dspace-jspui-webapp/src/main/webapp/

So if you want to overlay the feedback acknowledge you got
to copy

[dspace-source]/dspace-jspui/dspace-jspui-webapp/src/main/webapp/feedback/acknowledge.jsp

[dspace-source]/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/webapp/feedback/acknowledge.jsp

After your customization you got to rebuild and redeploy your application.

Hope that helps

Claudia Jürgen

Am 22.11.2010 07:22, schrieb Shaun Donovan:
> Thank you for the responses.
>
> Claudia, you will see that I have put my source in
> [dspace-src]/dspace/modules/jspui/src/main/webapps.
> My problem is, what is the directory structure after webapps. I have
> tried all of the combinations that make sense, but none of them seem to
> work.
>
> Pieter. Sounds like a great system you have going there. I am currently
> just keeping my customizations separate and copying them over when I
> have done a rebuild, but I like your idea of having a clean as well as a
> "contaminated" branch in a version control system. I will probably give
> this a bash.
>
> Many Thanks.
> Shaun.

Claudia Juergen