Hi, Anja, everyone else will be chiming in on your specific question, I
have a question for you, though: can you share more details about your
work with Elastic Search? Is this work something that you'd consider
submitting as an enhancement for DSpace 4.0? Shorter version: I'm
intrigued, tell me more. Thanks!
--
HARDY POTTINGER <pottinge...@umsystem.edu>
University of Missouri Library Systems