Hello,

We are using DSpace 1.8. We modified the source to use ElasticSearch as
well as the build in Solr. After upgrading ElasticSearch to 0.90.3 we
are now forced (library conflict with lucene) to update the build in
Solr to 4.4.0.

Is the version of Solr which comes with DSpace in any way modified to
make it work with DSpace?
Did anyone attempt an upgrade to Solr 4.4.0 before? Are there any known
pit-falls?

Any advice appreciated!

Best regards,
Anja