Hi Anjia,
as reported by helix we are in process to upgrade the solr used by
DSpace to Solr 4.
We have already get a working dspace installation with solr 4.1 many
changes are required primary at configuration level.
I have a vague memory of issues that I have had trying to use a more
recent solr... I will do a try in the next few days and send an update.
If no major issues are present we will be happy to update to the last
stable solr release.

Now a question for you: why the upgrade of elastic search make trouble
to dspace and solr? you dspace application should be only dependent from
the elastic search client or solrj. Lucene should be hidden by that.
Andrea

Il 13/08/2013 12:46, helix84 ha scritto:
> Hi Anja,
>
> perhaps this will help, as a start:
>
> https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1623
>

> Regards,
> ~~helix84
>
> Compulsory reading: DSpace Mailing List Etiquette

> List Etiquette:

Andrea Bollini
Dipartimento Servizi e Soluzioni per l'Amministrazione Universitaria
Divisione Ricerca

Via dei Tizii, 6
00185 Roma, Italy
tel. +39 06 44 486 087 - mob. +39 348 82 77 525
http://www.cineca.it